- About Us
- The Apartments
- Image Gallery
- Book Now
- The Destination
- Contact Us
So Much To See And Do:
Popular tours depart from Trinity Beach daily; whether it is the Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda Scenic train, Skyrail Rainforest cableway or exploring the ancient Lava Tubes and Aboriginal culture, Trinity Beach is the place to be... a tropical haven, and its charm will surround you!
Our TOUR DESK at Sea Change has years of local knowledge and experience and can advise you on what tours and activities would be suitable for you. CONTACT US direct to pre-book tours.
Some of the tours on offer:
- Great Barrier Reef tours from either Cairns or Port Douglas – swim, snorkel, scuba-diving, glass submarine.
- The fantastic Skyrail and Scenic Train to the Kuranda Village.
- North to the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation (inc. Mossman Gorge).
- Half day & Full day White Water rafting.
- Reef or estuary Fishing trips.
- Cairns Tropical Zoo & Night Zoo where you can hold Koalas and feed kangaroos.
- Hartleys Crocodile Adventures - croc feeding, boat cruises, croc attack shows.
- Day trips to the Tablelands to visit Coffee plantations, Cheese & Chocolate factories, Liquors, and Tropical fruits.
- Hot Air Ballooning.
- Scenic Helicopter flights over the Reef & Rainforest or to your own secluded island.
- Enjoy our Indigenous Culture and History at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Centre.
- Horseriding on beaches or along rainforest tracks.
- Bungy jumping, ATV rides, Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Bumper Tubes.
- Half day trips to Green Island.
- Swimming in rock pools and under waterfalls.
For the avid explorer there are many tours that depart Trinity Beach daily. So, whatever your pleasure, and whatever your budget, you'll discover Trinity Beach is a refreshing destination within easy reach of all activities at the heart of Cairns . . . and yet world's apart.
We can advise on what tours are available and the best weather conditions during your stay.
And tell us what you would like to do? Relax and we can send you some information so that you get the best out of your stay.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR TOUR & ATTRACTION INFORMATION